Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chanel: A Slice from Coco Mademoiselle's Life, Design Legacy and Times

Am Sorry, I've had no time to gather and upload fashion show pictures today, so here I reproduce for you scanned images from a book on Chanel. Have had it on my PC for ages, and thought of using it as a filler, so here I am, guilty as charged! Though I've been expertly plagiarising all this time, I hope this post goes under the radar and doesn't catch the prying eyes of the publishing house who's book I have literally reproduced here. See what I end up doing for you? Stealing, shame on me!

Enjoy!



The Chanel brand is an extension of Mademoiselle Chanel's personal style, that help set the tone and image for everything that is quintessentially Chanel. This classic pearls, tweeds, bows, cuff, etc prove to be timeless. Evolving under the direction; in the hands of designer Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel is coveted and much adored luxury brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment