Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Denim Story

Denims are a big Spring/Summer trend, however most of the looks I have showcased here are from the Fall Winter 2010 collections. Denim jeans are an essential wardrobe staple. 7 For all Mankind makes great slashed, and distressed skinnies. I have already talked about Boyfriend jeans, now we also see Boyfriend shorts. The good ol 'denim jacket has made a comeback after the denim vest, which took precedence in the last three years. It's tricky to find good denim accessories, I guess it's all a matter of taste, I wasn't so lucky with my finds.

I remember seeing a show on TV about Brazilian brands that make sexy jeans, I wish I knew where to look for them online. From my long and ardours search for the best styles in jeans and denim, I reckon that nobody does jeans quite like the Americans. I mean their choice of brands is extensive, and the styles simply haute! I'd like to have posted styles from high street stores like Zara (UK), reproducing pictures from their lookbook was difficult. I totally dig their drop-crotch denim pants, they look so smart. Zara Look Book

Pictures Courtesy Style.com,7 For All Mankind,Polyvore.com











































No comments:

Post a Comment